WESTPAK, Inc. is a leading, independent testing laboratory with facilities in San Jose and San Diego, CA specializing in product reliability, distribution, packaging, and material testing. Industries served include aerospace, military, technology, electronics, life science, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods.
WESTPAK's laboratories are accredited by the A2LA, and certified by the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA). The ISO 17025 accreditation assures the highest quality data of any testing facility.
Test team members draw upon considerable expertise along with the capabilities of test equipment and instrumentation that meets or exceeds test protocol requirements.
WESTPAK has grown through word of mouth and referrals since being founded in 1986. Clients have learned to expect reliable data, accurate test results, and excellent customer service.
WESTPAK became 100% employee-owned in 2017. Its philosophy continues to be "Integrity is the priceless ingredient in testing."
RELIABILITY TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Salt Fog / Spray
Temperature / Altitude
Operational temperature and humidity testing
Long-Term Operational Stress
WESTPAK continually upgrades and expands its equipment line-up. Therefore this list is a minimum of our capabilities:
(1) HALT / HASS test chamber
(3) Temperature/Altitude chambers
(7) Vertical Shock machines with acceleration levels to 50,000 G s
(2) Horizontal Shock Test Machines
(100+) channels of shock test instrumentation
(10) Vertical ED shakers with frequency range to 5kHz
(3) Horizontal ED shakers with frequency range to 3kHz
(8) Vertical EH shakers with weight capacity to 2250 Kg (5Klb)
(1) Horizontal EH shaker, 1000 Kg (2200 lb)