SENTRY from ENSCO is a strong, enterprise-wide, large area protection system for buildings, campuses, or border security. SENTRY integrates CBRN sensors with existing sensors, assimilates information gathered from all sensors, and rapidly interprets an incident based on all available sensor data.
- Open architecture software system is easily configured to meet specific security needs
- Unlimited numbers and types of sensors can be added, upgraded, or swapped at any time
- Multi-sensor automated detection reduces false alarms
- Reduces security-manning requirements with integrated and comprehensive sensors
- Rapid interpretation of incident data and automatic initiation of response mechanisms offer quick decision making and action
- Automatic initiation of response, including audible alarms, response checklists, external system alerts allows immediate response to life-saving action, i.e., escape routes, decontamination actions, and protection and evacuation strategies read more
SenseNet from ENSCO is an advanced real-time bio-threat detection and identification system. It is a sustainable, low-cost approach to environmental monitoring designed to reduce the impact of a biological incident.
- Interfaces with other security systems to simplify operation
- Optimal sensor placement minimizes capital and operation cost
- Gold-standard, PCR-based presumptive identification technology
- Open standards-based data exchange approach enables system interoperability for situational awareness and response
- Meets broad needs, i.e., environmental monitoring, potential endemic agent monitoring, and green-building monitoring
- Flexible to any size structure from large multi-floor, multi-zone to small less complex ones
- Flexible, scalable and modular system architecture easily adapts as threats and technology change
- Minimizes exposure with processing algorithms that speed up detection, reduce false alarms, and locate the source of the release read more