ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries represent a $140 million international technology enterprise, headquartered near Washington, D.C. For almost 50 years, the ENSCO group of companies has been providing engineering, science and advanced technology solutions that guarantee mission success, safety and security to governments and private industries worldwide. ENSCO operates in the defense, transportation, aerospace and intelligence sectors. Field offices and subsidiaries, representatives and partnerships are located throughout the United States and the world. www.ensco.com
Security ENSCO makes the world a safer place through advanced technology, research, services and products.
- Intelligent Apprentice Web-based knowledge discovery, management and analysis for classified environments.
- CBRN Solutions We combine commercial-off-the-shelf technologies with innovative enhancements to solve current and future threats.
- Security Assessments Reduce vulnerability of cirtical infrastructure through comprehensive security assessment and risk mitigation.
- GPS-denied Geolocation and Navigation ENSCO develops innovative custom ranging, locating and tracking solutions for operations in the most challenging GPS-denied environments.
- SENTRY CBRN early warning and decision support system
- MicroSearch® Human presence detection system for a variety of security inspection applications
Avionics ENSCO supports safety- and mission-critical engineering solutions for advanced avionics systems.
Rail Technologies ENSCO delivers advanced rail technology solutions for the passenger, transit and freight rail markets.
Weather ENSCO provides global weather forecasting for airline communities and space operations.
Aerospace ENSCO supplies engineering and testing of vital safety systems for cost-effective mission success throughout the space industry.
ENSCO, Inc. | Innovation. Collaboration. Solutions. Success.